Would you like Disaster Recovery for your product?
Responding to requests from our customers who have had the bitter taste of what can happen when things go wrong, we have introduced our Disaster Recovery Service for our downloaded programs & our CD Sets.
You have downloaded your Audio Program files and listening schedule / booklet (if your program includes one) and you are ready to go. By purchasing your Healthy Audio programs, you have made an investment in yourself, and your future and you begin using your program, looking forward to contributing to your own healing and well-being.
Imagine your frustration, being well into your audio program or revisiting it, if your computer crashes, or gets a virus or your device is stolen, dropped or damaged with spilt coffee or affected by a power surge or any of the other many issues which could corrupt your device, and your programs.
We take away the hassle and frustration of getting your Healthy Audio program back, they do not have to be lost!
Our Disaster Recovery Service for download customers and now CD Sets, does away with all concerns about any of the above or other situations which could corrupt your audio files from Healthy Audio and our present or past Distributors.
Downloads Protection (See below for CD Set cover)
- For a single fee of £15.00 for 2 years protection, we can resend your files to you for the program covered. There are however a few conditions which have to be met and understood.
- This service covers you for a period of 2 years.
- We will send your files to the email address which you used to purchase your program. No other email address will qualify for this service.
- A maximum of three (3) downloads per program per 2 years will be re-sent.
- Send an email or invoice as proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org (not needed if you buy at time of program purchase)
- Each downloaded program requires a separate Disaster Recovery Service agreement and payment. (£15.00 for 2 years).
- Once purchased, it will run for 2 years, and you have peace of mind!
- You have the option to renew after 2 years, even if you needed the files re sending to you - accidents and theft happen!