Want a chance to win a free copy of the IBS Audio Program 100?
A chance to win the IBS Audio Program 100 on MP3 or Streamed.
We are offering you the chance to win a copy of IBS Audio Program 100.
All you have to do is let us know what you find to be the worst symptom of IBS, leave a comment.
If you experience IBS-D, IBS-C, IBS-A, Pain, Bloating, Cramps and also emotional symptoms of IBS, let us know your thoughts.
What is the IBS Audio Program 100
The IBS Audio Program 100 was brought to market after five years of research and development and three years private patient piloting and finally released in 1999. It was developed for adults.
It was developed as protocol which could be used in conjunction with mainstream medicine, or a stand-alone treatment option as an aid to reducing the physical and emotional aspect of IBS.
The program is used over a 100 days, in a structured way – a suggested listening schedule is supplied (MP3 Version Only) there are days off from listening in this time too.
This is more than a set of recordings, this program is structured, sessions are interlinked, each building on the other, progressive learning which disrupts negative thought patterns associated with the IBS condition.
In short this program effectively weaves together specific hypnotherapy processes, with the listeners natural ability to learn (and re-learn), and the individuals mind body connection – which means the listener is empowered to change IBS thoughts, feelings and responses. (See selection of testimonials )
- A winner will be picked at random on Tuesday 25th June at 12 Noon (UK time), and notified shortly afterwards.
- No cash alternative, and not transferable.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Winner agrees to our Terms and Conditions of Trading.
- The winner agrees to be mentioned on our Website / blog as proof the prize has been won.
- No correspondence will be entered into and our decision is final.
- If you buy copy of the IBS Program 100 this week and you win, your payment will be refunded.