Welcome to the IBS Audio Program 100
(Better than HALF PRICE sale - Don't miss it!)
Are you sick and tired of the impact Irritable Bowel Syndrome has on your life, relationships, career, social life and other areas of life? Then read on.
The IBS Audio Program 100 was developed specifically for IBS.
It is a systematic approach to dealing with IBS.
It is like having your own personal ‘one-to-one’ sessions in the comfort of your own home.
- Without the one-to-one high-cost sessions
- MP3 version = One payment - no monthly fees. (unlike some!)
- No travelling.
- No rushing for appointments.
- Use at a time convenient to you
- When you have tried everything else, when all other options have failed, remember our cost-effective, structured IBS treatment, home use audio program.
We know about IBS and the misery it causes! This program was developed following several years of working with IBS sufferers getting a good understanding of IBS in their lives.
We listened to individual life journeys to the diagnosis of IBS and beyond, and we worked therapeutically with them.
We then spent five years developing this program with a three-year patient trial follow up - so it goes without saying, we take IBS very seriously!
We wanted to do something about the
- Alternating bowel movements
- incontinence, and the
- anxiety IBS brings to many
- the fear of urgency
- fear of going out
- the draining of confidence
- the distress of telling co-workers and loved ones and
- we wanted to help remove embarrassment too
- and many other common IBS symptoms too.
- And we wanted to help increase confidence, and reduce IBS anxiety too.
- If your IBS flares unexpectedly, especially at the worst possible time it could,
- if IBS anxiety is affecting your life and enjoyment, then read on.
More about the program.
- It is a home use program, so it’s convenient to use in familiar, safe surroundings, at a time good for you, so there are no meetings to attend, no parking bay to find, no time or travel pressures, and no late cancellation fees from therapists, if you should get stuck in traffic or anything unexpected, happens which would make it impossible for you to attend your appointment.
- Super important, it is cost-effective! If you could even find a therapist who had a matching experience of Michael Mahoney, the author of the program, (a hypnotherapist with 36 years of experience, who receives primary and secondary care referrals), just one; one to one session would cost significantly more than this entire program.
- We made it cost-effective because we understand what an impact it has on the lives of those living with IBS. Keep reading, there are more reasons to decide on this program!
(Reminder: This program is currently on sale don't miss the savings!)
- The IBS Audio Program 100 is IBS specific, meaning it was developed specifically for the IBS condition, the benefits of this are that many emotional, as well as physical symptoms, are addressed by the program. It is not a spin-off from another program wanting to ‘get in on the action’ it is the culmination of eight years of research, development and patient piloting to bring it to market in 1998
- It is a structured program to maximise your benefit outcomes, which means we have taken away the guesswork of what to listen to, when and for how long! It is human nature to want to rush ahead when you are doing something to benefit you, but the structure is key to addressing IBS symptoms.
- The sessions in the program are interlinked, so that each session builds on the proceeding one, encouraging continued progress.
- It uses our OPSIM system, to maximise your benefit. OPSIM or on-going progressive session induction method. OPSIM is a key part of the program, it helps you to learn the new information in the program in a way that is similar to how you learn naturally, so you are not just listening to nice words and music, OPSIM ensures the structure, learning and interlinked sessions are made easy and familiar, leading once again to maximizing outcomes.
- Along with the program is an informational booklet including, a listening schedule, a symptom checklist (with 22 commonly reported symptoms), a progress log, FAQ and other relevant information.
- A digital program for a digital world The program is easily accessible in immediate MP3 download or streamed version. The MP3 version can be downloaded to a desktop computer and synced with your smart device. For those who are unsure about downloading and syncing we have you covered.
- Our streamed version is exactly the same as the MP3 version, but there is no downloading or syncing, or checking off a daily listening schedule because a daily link is sent to your email and with a couple of clicks your program is ready to listen to via your Wi-Fi or data plan. Easy!
Many people have used this program before you!
Hundreds of thousands in fact, in over 45 countries and in three languages have used this program.
Since its release in 1998, the IBS Audio Program 100 has been tried and trusted, we have been helping for many years, and plan to be here for a lot longer yet.
See our unsolicited testimonials from grateful users.
You no longer have to 'just put up with IBS' - Fact!
Don't try to fight or force IBS recovery - instead, work to tame it, understand it and then master it!
If others can do it, why not you?
Testimonial: “It’s worth the price! This is an excellent tool for "gaining control" of your mind over bodily function!” Joe R, USA
If you have IBS and suffer due to its impact on life and relationships, work or study, this program is for you!
This program took eight years to develop, test, trial, and bring to market. No wonder it is the leading program of its kind; tried and trusted, and tested.
When the time comes that you have had enough of the suffering, and you feel you have tried everything else, please consider trying this IBS treatment system.
Did you know hypnosis has 35+ years of clinical research behind it, recognizing it as a valid IBS treatment option?
The IBS Audio Program 100™ is structured over a 100 day period, with a listening schedule for each day (including some days off) This structuring is a unique process developed for this program, which maximizes outcomes.
The entire program is available on MP3 download, or in streamed version.
The IBS Audio Program 100™ contains an introduction and five interlinking hypnotherapy sessions, each building on the preceding one.
It is a systematic approach to dealing with IBS.
Sessions vary in duration but average 25-35 minutes, (much less than many IBS sufferers spend in the bathroom each day!). This IBS treatment system needs a little time, and patience, remember:
- you didn't develop IBS overnight, it took time,
- you didn't develop your emotional triggers overnight, they took time too,
- and you didn't build negative driven thoughts overnight either, they also took time.
- and it took you time to develop negative expectations too!
So it makes sense it may take a little time to get things back in the right order!
The program also includes:
- a progress log
- listening schedule
- symptom checklist, and,
- other valuable irritable bowel syndrome information.
All that is required from you, is to find a time each day when you can listen quietly and be undisturbed. Simply fit your listening time into your daily schedule at your own convenience.
Remember it is an investment in yourself, you are worth your time!
Click the testimonial links further down the page, we never asked for them! But we are very grateful for them!
The commentary introduction and five therapeutic sessions found in the program are as follows:
Commentary Introduction: Length Approx 24m:47S
It provides detailed information about hypnotherapy, the specific process being used for the audio treatments, and irritable bowel syndrome information.
- It acknowledges the physical and psychological combination that characterizes IBS pathology, triggers, and symptoms.
- Aims to treat both IBS and the problems in your life that have resulted from IBS, including anxiety, social fears, depression, fatigue, and worry.
- Sets a stopping point for the emotional drain of IBS; effectively saying ‘this is as bad as it gets’ from this point on IBS symptoms will not progress, as you learn and work to improve your understanding and control of mind and body.
- The subconscious begins to understand and physical changes follow.
- Emphasis on the safe, gentle, non-invasive aspects of IBS therapy and its record as a safe form of IBS treatment for many conditions for many years.
- A trusted IBS Treatment System which has earned a great reputation.
First Session: Length Approx. 32m:58s
- The foundation session. It allows you to take the time to reduce your stresses and apprehensions, become familiar with the hypnotherapy process, and to re-learn that you are in control at all times.
- It offers you a gentle introduction to reduce anxieties and emphasis on calming thoughts, thus reducing the negative thought patterns which trigger IBS physical responses.
- It helps manage IBS symptoms and helps you begin to understand the benefits of allowing both mind and body to work together towards their goal.
- The commentary introduction and this session together create the foundation for the program to be built upon. Once you know the foundation is in place you can you can move ahead confidently.
"Coolest Thing EVER. I am telling everyone about this (the IBS Audio Program) even my mom wants me to get this for her - she doesn't suffer from IBS but she liked how it calmed her. I will be ordering again soon - I even love the fact that it explains IBS to those around me."
Second Session: Length Approx 27m:19s
- This begins to address the subconscious and conscious thoughts that can trigger IBS symptoms.
- It teaches you, through creative imagery and suggestion, to exercise control over these thoughts.
- Uses the power of suggestion to aid you in learning to control the speed of peristaltic waves of the GI tract, leading to normal bowel movements.
- Uses the mind to regulate the body.
Third Session: Length Approx 24m:26s
- Uses imagery and suggestion to control the entire digestive process, from start to finish.
- It begins to allow you to take control and mentally search for areas within the GI tract where there is IBS pain or discomfort, and then reduce these symptoms while continuing to use positive thoughts.
- With negative thoughts decreasing and being replaced by positive thoughts, which will help develop new coping strategies.
"Just in the beginning stage [ of the IBS Audio Program 100] but have noticed a definite improvement. More helpful than the health psychologist I am currently seeing. I highly recommend it." Patricia -BP
Fourth Session: Length Approx 23m:01s
- Uses metaphor suggestions and imagery to help view the journey through IBS as a trip that is nearing an end.
- Acknowledges struggles of the past, the many steps the journey has required, and that while there may be a step back occasionally the progression forward will remain.
- Acknowledges old thought patterns and allows them to be released; enhances positive thought patterns to achieve continuous improvement.
- Emphasizes that while memories of old thought patterns may remain, you don’t live in the past. You live in the moment.
- At this stage your work is paying off, likely the IBS will steadily improve, a sense of order has been reached, and progress will now continue on its own.
Fifth Session: Length Approx 19m:32s
- Encapsulates positive moments from the five previous sections of the program.
- Reaffirms the effects of the program.
- You are encouraged to review this session occasionally after the program ends to optimize your positive changes.
Outcomes may vary from person to person. Please consult your medical doctor before using if you have any concerns about using this program
...I'm on Day 48 of Michael Mahoney's wonderful IBS hypnotherapy course - OH am I glad I ordered this!!!! My anxiety levels are practically nil again, what an enormous relief!...
The content and listening order of the sessions are both important.
The IBS Audio Program 100 gives you the structure necessary to allow a progression to the easing or ending of many presenting IBS symptoms.
The listening schedule uses a specific structured approach which includes repetition and moving between sessions in a structured way. We suggest your use this method of listening to maximise your outcomes.
After the program is concluded, we would encourage you to listen to the final session for an additional period of time to ensure the learned processes are embedded in your subconscious.
The program is successful for many users in reducing or even eliminating the presenting symptoms altogether and often also leads to a reduction in the severity of presenting symptoms. As we are all different, outcomes and time frames may vary.
- Patience is also required!
- Don't try and rush it! In fact, don't try to do anything, just listen!
- You will be guided through the program, in a structured gentle way.
Please have your symptoms diagnosed by a Gastroenterologist or Physician before starting the IBS Audio Program 100™ It is important to remember that you cannot self diagnose IBS and there are many serious conditions that have symptoms similar to IBS. Outcomes may vary from user to user.
IBS Audio Program 100 in 45 seconds:
I recently did the IBS100 self-hypnosis series, and it’s given me the most help of anything I’ve tried
- The only clinical hypnotherapy treatment resource using the OPSIM™ method (structured listening developed specifically for this and other full programs).
- Developed specifically for physical symptoms of IBS & also the emotional aspects too!
- Alleviated symptoms of thousands of IBS patients resistant to conventional medical IBS treatments.
- Clinical trials for over 20 IBS symptoms with three-year follow-up results showing continual ongoing improvement after completion of the Program.
- Also, in-situ unsolicited testimonials verifying program effectiveness outside of the hospital or therapeutic rooms.
- Use in the safety and comfort of your own home. No travel, appointments, traffic, or embarrassment.
- Cost-effective: SAVE £, $, €, ¥! comparable to less than one session of private IBS therapy.
- Our IBS Audio Program 100 can be used alongside other IBS treatment methods or used stand-alone.
- Often used when all other treatment options have proved disappointing.
- The American Gastroenterology Association has approved the use of clinical hypnotherapy as an IBS treatment method since 1996.
- In the UK clinical hypnotherapy has been used as a successful IBS treatment method for over 35+ years. Our program has 24 years of online success, and 29 years of success in Michael's practice.
- Available in convenient, immediate MP3 download format, or Streamed versions.
Listen to the sound clips and read a selection of reviews below
Sound Clip Introduction
If you are still not convinced
Endorsement From Jeffrey Roberts, August 1, 2008, For the IBS Audio Program 100®
Jeffrey Roberts, founder of the IBS Association as featured, on the IBS Self Help and Support Group website, www.ibsgroup.org, Michael Mahoney’s IBS Audio Program 100® Roberts comments that “Sufferers continue to see this type of clinically proven technique as an affordable and safe way to alleviate and control the most troubling symptoms of IBS. The IBS Audio Program 100® has a great deal of clinical evidence to support its use and we consider it as a primary tool to help sufferers.”
If you are still not convinced
then bookmark this page, try whatever other options you feel necessary, and when you think the time is eventually right, please visit us again.
Our intention is never to hard-sell - you will know when you're ready!
Our IBS Audio Program 100 is often imitated but never beaten! We have a reputation for excellent products, good service, and bringing innovative affordable products to the market.
Our program developer Michael Mahoney even received an invitation in 2011 to attend the Queen's garden party at Buckingham Palace in recognition of his Innovative Health Solutions - It sounds like he had a great time!
Check out our discounted prices while they are available.
We wish you well on your journey of gentle change.