On Line One-to-One IBS Tutorial day
The Benefits and Uses of Hypnotherapy with IBS patients
Online One-to-one tutorial days
Are you a hypnotherapist in practice?
- Do you want to increase your practice revenue streams, with a specific, proven protocol to help your IBS patients?
- Maybe you want to increase your success rates with IBS clients and patients.
- Maybe you don’t work with IBS patients at the moment, but would like to.
- Maybe you are established in practice and want to use new IBS methods.
- Or you are new in practice and need trusting, reliable, workable information, which you can take back and use in your practice immediately.
- Or you may want to specialise in something but you don’t know what.
If you said yes to any of the above, this online IBS one-to-one tutorial day is for you.
I have been in practice since 1986.
I started my training in the early 80’s recession, my practice survived the early 90/91 recession –
It survived the great recession of 2008/9, and,
it survived the Covid-19 Recession of 2019.
Position yourself now to increase your practice revenue streams for the years to come.
One of the ways I did this, was to specialise and diversify.
I specialised initially in IBS – which brought GP and Consultant referrals in addition to word- of- mouth referrals.
And that was only the start! As revenue picked up, I diversified and I’ve never looked back.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome or IBS is a common digestive disorder
- Affecting up to 1 in 5 of the population
- It is no respecter, of Age, Gender or Background
- There is no medical cure at present
- But hypnotherapy has a proven track record of successfully helping this patient population.
- The IBS NICE guidelines recommend hypnosis to GPs as a psychological intervention, after 12 months of none effective pharmacological treatment!
- Sadly, there is not a medical cure yet in sight.
- But until then, Hypnotherapy has an impressive history of helping IBS sufferers
- If, you know and understand the IBS condition,
- If you know the subtle drivers that sabotage recovery over and over again
- And, if you know how to structure and interlink your Hypno-sessions. These and more are included in the day.
Remember IBS is not only a physical condition bringing:
- Stomach spasms
- Nausea along with many other physical symptoms.
In addition IBS sufferers often:
- Lose confidence,
- May experience panic,
- Fear going out
- Relationships become strained,
- Work or college absence increases
- And so it goes on.
So where can IBS sufferers turn for help?
- Easy - To Hypnotherapy.
- I have been holding one-to-one IBS training for many years. And IBS Masterclasses twice a year from 2000 – 2019
- Is it your turn to see how you can make a difference to clients, as well as your practice?
- The content of this one-to-one tutorial day is the same as the masterclass, but with a personal touch. We go at your pace and have time for clarifications so you are rock solid and confident on what you need to do, ask, and provide your client or patient.
The day will include:
- Explanations of IBS and its variations
- How this protocol mitigates and reduces the frequency of symptoms
- You follow a Step by step structured approach which has been proven to work for over 31 years!
This one-to-one tutorial day also covers:
- Patient Counselling / Information gathering,
- IBS Variations & Recognition,
- Understanding Medical Terms
- Structuring & Planning sessions
- Monitoring Responses & Feedback,
- Managing Secondary Gain Issues,
- Replying to Referring GPs & Consultants
- Course notes
- and much more ...
Make no mistake:
The incidence and prevalence of IBS are growing not only in the UK but around the world.
These one-to-one tutorial days are delivered with:
- Knowledge – I have worked with IBS sufferers since 1991
- It is delivered from a position of Experience – which is different from the knowledge!
- I am the author of the IBS Audio Program 100 for Adults
- Used in 46 countries since its release in 1998
- I also authored the IBS Audio Program 60 for Children, Which won an Innovation and Research Award
- So effective are these programs and others I have produced, that they were called
- Innovative Health Solutions by the Department of UK trade and Investment
- As a result, and in recognition of my hypnotherapy work, I was invited to attend The Queens Garden Party at Buckingham Palace in July 2011 – The only hypnotherapist to be invited based on their hypnotherapy achievements!
This one-to-one tutorial day is:
- Designed to be informative, and enjoyable with hints of humour splashed here and there, after all, we learn better if we are enjoying something!
- And alongside all this knowledge, experience and understanding …
- There is also side information with tips and hints for your clients, and practice, freely given from my 36 years in practice.
This one-to-one tutorial day is:
- Suitable for the Lay-Hypnotherapist
- No medical training is required
- All that is needed is just a notepad, an open ear, and a willingness to learn.
And, the cost…
Just £347 for the day. (Less than the income from just one additional IBS client). Paid here - through this site.
Starting at: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm with 45 minutes lunch and a natural break, morning and afternoon.
£367 for two half days from 9:00 am to 12: noon. (Paid here - through this site)
With a natural break if required. The two half days should be no more than 2 weeks apart if possible.
Just one extra client easily pays for your investment which will just keep on bringing returns into your practice.
On average I see IBS clients 6 times, including a highly effective initial consultation which I share with you too, which demonstrates your knowledge, giving them confidence going forward.
There are many benefits to this training
- Not only do you gain a good understanding of IBS
- Not only do you receive a structured – proven IBS protocol
- But if you decide to specialise, you are more likely to get GP referrals as I did
- And not just for IBS, but for Stress, Anxiety and other conditions too.
- I worked in GP practices between 1995 - 2017 (22 years), I know this ‘knock-on effect’ through personal experience,
- When you specialise in something, you increase your worth, not only to your clients but also to other professionals inside and outside of the medical profession and within the corporate world.
Just a few of the many feedback comments received
- An Excellent and extremely comprehensive seminar. UM-Cheltenham
- I’ve been to a few courses before when I’ve left wondering if I’ve really learnt anything - I’m leaving this course feeling like I’ve really learned a lot. Thank you. RDF-Doncaster
- Lots of information in a short time, and all of it good - SD-Chester
- Many Thanks for a very comprehensive presentation in easy to follow terms.NC-Birmingham
- Very useful and interesting, a most thorough approach. TC-Edinburgh
- An Excellent day - Thank You - MG – Hull
- One of the most instructive and enjoyable training seminars I have attended-JFC Hants
- I will be in touch when my feet touch the ground again! Many thanks for the course, I have learnt a lot and feel better about handling IBS clients. PM-Watford
- Best Workshop in a long time.- RD- London
- Very Relaxed & Informative. MD-West Midlands.
For the One-Off Fee
- You receive all the information you need
- To work effectively with your IBS patients
- You also learn a structured approach to this growing client base
- The structuring of this day is such that you can take your learning back to your practice and use this information immediately to the benefit of your practice and your clients
- Making this one-to-one tutorial day self-funding, paying for itself quickly!
Payment through my distribution company.
Go to Payment Page Healthy Audio Hypnosis.com
Alternative payment method available through PayPal if required contact me for details or any questions.
The number of people I can work with is genuinely limited due to demands on my time in my practice, and other ventures I am involved in.
As soon as you are ready to book your place, please contact me and we can arrange a mutually convenient time to meet.
Some highlights of my practice experience. Over the years, I have:
- Guested on numerous radio shows,
- Guest speaker at numerous health shows,
- In 2003 I led the list in The Top Brass Section of The 10 leading hypnotherapists in Britain. The Independent on Sunday, March 2003.
- Gained numerous awards for my work in IBS and Breast Cancer Emotional Recovery including innovation and research awards,
- In 1998 Sponsored and presented the UK’s first IBS Awareness Evening at Liverpool University, bringing together drug/pharmaceutical companies, OTC, Complementary therapists and medical professionals for the benefit of IBS patients.
- Various NHS-funded, and private-funded IBS research projects into the Benefits of Clinical Hypnotherapy on Irritable Bowel Syndrome on long-term refractory IBS patients – All deemed successful.
- Presented Evidence to NHS Priority Sub Setting Committee for London Health Authority.
- An informal personal introduction to HRH Prince Charles at Guild of Health Writers Awards – London 1999 where my work was included in 80 Excellent examples of integrated, orthodox and complementary medicine, working together in the United Kingdom.
- Guest Speaker Annual Scientific meeting of the Primary Care Society of Gastroenterology, to physicians, gastroenterologists and medical professionals on The Role of Gut Specific Hypnosis in Primary Care”
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine Award, 2006
- And as previously mentioned attended the Queens Garden Party in recognition of my work in hypnotherapy.
Please note the information and protocol in this training are my copyrighted work and IP, unless otherwise noted. This protocol is for sharing with clients in your practice, not for commercial reproduction in or of or on any media. All rights are reserved. See T&C for full details.