IBS Audio Program 100 celebrates 25 years service!
The IBS Audio Program 100 is 25 years old. It was released in 1998 and still proves in 2023 why it is the go-to IBS intervention treatment. With users in over 45 countries, the program's structure, the suggested listening schedule, the progress log and the symptoms checklist give the user a complete, proven and trusted program.
The program is available in three languages, and the MP3 version is one payment, and it's yours to keep. We don't charge monthly fees, we don't collect your data, never have and never will.
And at the moment it is discounted! Even more reason for celebration!
We have also introduced the IBS Audio Program 100 Plus, the same great program with two years of product protection, to give you peace of mind.
Do you know someone with IBS? - The likelihood is you do, as IBS affects up to 1 in 4 of the population at some time in their life.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a common digestive disorder that affects lives, relationships, careers, and emotions and destroys hope. It is also a financial burden on individuals, families, employers and healthcare providers.
The medical profession is still finding there is often little they can do about it.
There is lots of research going on, but there has been for the last 30+ years, and still, we are looking for a medical solution.
IBS, of course, is frustrating to many in the medical profession and their patients.
But, sadly, there are still reports of some medical professionals telling people to:
go home and relax,
- think of something else,
- don't dwell on it,
- get on with life,
- put it to the back of your mind,
- ignore the pain,
- ignore the anxiety, and more besides.
Then / also IBS sufferers often receive a lack of understanding/compassion from
- college friends
- loved ones and friends! It goes on!!
For 25 years, the IBS Audio Program 100 has been helping IBS sufferers worldwide. Michael Mahoney developed the program after years of working with irritable bowel patients, alongside research, development and patient piloting to reduce IBS's physical and emotional aspects..
With users in over 45 countries, the program has stood the test of time, having been tried and trusted for so many years.
Since 25 years ago, researchers, doctors and patients have hoped that medical science would have found a cure, but sadly that has not been the case. Today the number of IBS sufferers is more significant than they were back then, and importantly another generation is experiencing the pains, fears and distress of the IBS condition.
(Did you know in the UK, the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence or NICE for short - is the organization that advises primary health providers and recommends hypnosis as a psychological treatment?) Psychological interventions 18.104.22.168
Sale on - get your discount today - take advantage of it.
So what is so unique about this program?
- 5 x Interlinked sessions were developed by Michael Mahoney specifically for the IBS condition.
- 1 x Clear Introduction Session
- 1 x IBS Companion Recording - Informational track for none sufferers - takes embarrassment and frustration away from explaining IBS to family, friends and co-workers.
- Hundreds of thousands of users.
- It was the first home-use IBS audio program available.
- It was five years of research and development,
- Three years of patient piloting
- Developed for the physical and the emotional aspects of IBS
- Cost-effective - no overcharging - realistically priced.
- It is structured using the OPSIM delivery protocol to maximize user benefits.
- MP3 version, one price, and it's yours - no monthly fees.
- No data collection, we don't do it, never have and never will.
We could go on, but you get our drift! So finally, to say:
If you are looking for a proven and trusted IBS intervention which has proved its value and worth for so many years, with so many users - you have found it. It's still here because it helps!
And you are just a few clicks away from starting your journey with this long-trusted, structured, gentle program.
Why not start today?